Yes, if you meet the requirements, you can complete an apprenticeship early.
If you wish to complete your apprenticeship before the deadline, you must meet the following requirements:-
- If you are above the age of 19, you must engage in the programme for a minimum of 366 days. If you are under the age of 19, you must participate in the programme for a least 366 days. You may still complete the work sooner, but you will not obtain your certificates until much later
- If you received a C or above, you are exempt from Math and English
- Performed all of the tasks that were given to you
- Signed by your on-the-job coach
- IQA has granted their approval