Because of the large number of requests, the process is time-consuming, and you can not hear from us for up to three months. So when do BBC apprenticeships open?
- The most significant item to demonstrate in your application is your desire to work at the BBC and why they need you and your ideas.
- The application process is split into many stages, each of which starts with a set of questions intended to help the BBC get to know you better and understand why you want to be a part of the schemes and your position in the apprenticeship
- If they like what they see, you will be invited to a short video call.
- If the scheme appears to be a good match for you, the BBC will contact you to answer any additional questions before inviting you to an Assessment Day.
- You’ll be able to talk in person (or virtually) on the assessment day, and you’ll have a better idea of what it’s like to work at the BBC and whether this scheme is right for you.